Imagine a workplace environment that possessed an atmosphere beyond mere survival; an environment of growth and positive development among a group of members who share a common culture and common goals. Imagine the ripple effect of A THRIVING BUSINESS COMMUNITY.
Dr. Vicki Handfield, Psychologist & President of Business Behavior Modification
Tips for all levels within the business community:
1. BE REAL: our eyebrows and lids are sore from being skeptical, sick and tired of bs!
2. BE REAL: the only good outcome of a conversation or meeting is real communication.
3. BE REAL: be honest about what can actually be “accomplished” and what is “really” need in order to complete the task.
4. BE REAL: reduce your expectations of yourself and your colleagues and teammates.
5. BE REAL: take time off for yourself, prevent sick time and martyrdom.
6. BE REAL: let someone know if there is a problem, be diplomatic and address the issue as soon as it arises.
7. BE REAL: look for ways to improve yourself, and only yourself.
8. ENOUGH “REALITY”:dream BIG and tell your team about your dreams.
9. NO MORE “REALITY”:shoot for the moon, accept no limits, trust yourself to do great things.